Neo Fradin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic that treats particular bacterial infections. It belongs to the category of drugs the Aminoglycosides and generically it is available in the form of neomycin sulfate. Neo Fradin lowers the risk of the infections during the intestines surgery in addition to decreasing the symptoms of the hepatic coma.
Neo Fradin Discount - Save Up To 75%** Off!
The free Pharmacy Neo Fradin Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Neo Fradin Uses
Neo Fradin is an antibiotic medication that fights against the bacteria in the body. During the surgery of the intestines, Neo Fradin lowers the risk of the infections. It also acts to decrease the hepatic coma symptoms. Neo Fradin acts against the gram-negative bacteria and partially against the gram-positive bacteria. It acts against the bacteria strains such as Enterobacter cloacae, Escherichia coli, and Proteus Vulgaris. It applies as a topical preparation in Neosporin, and it is also taken orally when in conjunction with some other antibiotics. Neo Fradin acts as a preventative measure for the disorders such as hepatic encephalopathy and hypercholesterolemia where it kills the bacteria in your intestinal tract. Neo Fradin also treats the small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- Bacterial infections
- Enterobacter cloacae,
- Escherichia coli,
- Proteus Vulgaris
Neo Fradin Dosage
The dosage provided below is used by most of the healthcare professionals to give Neo Fradin to their patients. However, depending on the medical history and condition, the doctor might prescribe a varying regimen. Don"t start or stop using the drugs or even changing your medication without seeking medical help from your physician. The necessary Neo Fradin doses are as below
Hepatic coma Dosage
- The recommended Neo Fradin dosage is 4-12 mg in a day.
- The necessary dosage is 4 - 12 g/day orally divided after every 4- 6 hours for 5 -6 days
Neo Fradin Side Effects
Neo Fradin medications can have its unwanted effects. Any unlikely situation you might experience, immediately seek medical attention. More common side effects are:
- Irritation or soreness of the mouth or rectal area
- nausea or vomiting
Rare side effects are:
- Any loss of hearing
- difficulty in breathing
- substantially decreased the frequency of urination
- reduced amount of urine
- increased amount of gas
- increased thirst
- light-colored, frothy, fatty-appearing stools
- ringing or buzzing
- a feeling of fullness in the ears
- skin rash
Neo Fradin Interactions
There are likely drug interactions with Neo Fradin. Don"t start or stop taking the drug or even change the prescribed dosage without consulting your healthcare professional.The medicines that can cause severe interaction with Neo Fradin include:
- Amikin (Amikacin), Amikin Pediatric (amikacin), Anectine (succinylcholine)
- Anectine Flo-Pack (succinylcholine), Arduan (pipecuronium), Aridol (mannitol
- BabyBIG (botulism immune globulin), Baci-Rx (bacitracin), BACiiM (bacitracin)
- bacitracin, Bethkis (tobramycin), Bivigam (immune globulin intravenous)
- Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA), Botox Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA)
- botulinum toxin type b, botulism immune globulin, bumetanide, Bumex (bumetanide)
- abobotulinumtoxinA, AccessPak for HIV PEP Basic (emtricitabine / tenofovir)
- Complera (emtricitabine / rilpivirine / tenofovir), CytoGam (cytomegalovirus immune globulin)
- cytomegalovirus immune globulin, deferasirox, Demadex (torsemide), Demadex IV (torsemide)
- Diaqua-2 (furosemide), doxacurium, Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA)