Addaprin (ibuprofen) can be accessed over the counter or as a prescription medication. The drug is used to treat both mild and moderate pain. The form of Addaprin that is sold over the counter is mostly used to for the treatment of minor aches, pain and also in reduction of fever.
Addaprin Discount - Save Up To 75%** Off!
The free Pharmacy Addaprin Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Addaprin drug has found vast application in the medical field from its effectives in pain reduction. The drug which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammation is also good in treating several form of inflammation. The drug is used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and it also help in relieving symptoms of arthritis. Addaprin can also used in the treatment various medical condition apart from relieving pain. These are some of the conditions that are treated by Addaprin:
- Mild to moderate pain
- Relieving symptom of arthritis such as inflammation, swelling, joint pains
- Treating fever
- Treating menstrual cramps
Addaprin dosage must be administered as advised by the physician or the pharmacist. In most cases, this drug comes with a prescription note from the manufacturer but it will be wise to ask for professional help if you have any doubt about dosage. Under-dosing the drug will lender it ineffective while high dosage can affect your health negatively. Also, factors like the age, weight and the current medical condition of the patient will greatly influence the dosage to be administered. Below you will find a typical dosage of Addaprin. Adults" dosage
- Arthritis symptoms treatment- initial dosage of 400-800 mg for every 6-8 hours and a maintenance dosage of 3200 maximum depending on the patient tolerance and response.
- Headache- 600 mg orally before the initial ECT session
- Pain and fever treatment- 200 to 400 mg taken orally 4-6 hours as needed
- Fever treatment- 5 mg/kg/dose for kids pediatric aged 6 months to 12 year every 6-8 hours. Maximum dosage should be 40 mg/kg
- Pain treatment- 4-10 mg/kg by mouth for every 6-8 hours. The maximum should be 40 mg
- Reducing arthritis symptoms- 30 -40 mg/kg/day but in bits.
Addaprin Side Effects
Addaprin is associated with many side effects with some being just normal response that the body has to the foreign bodies. Some of these side effects are minor and they do not harm the body in any way. But, there are severe side effects that come as a result of wrong usage of Addaprin. Below you will find a list of side effects associated with Addaprin. Note that not all possible side effects are listed. These are the common side effects:
- Stomach upset
Severe side effects
- Ringing in the ears
- Swelling arms and legs
Addaprin interacts with many drugs and substances. As a patient, you should avoid combining this dug with other medications since it can lower Addaprin"s effectiveness and performance. If you are prescribed to other treatment programs, consult your doctor on the way forward to avoid future complications. Below you will find a list of drugs that may interact with Addaprin. Note that not all possible interactions are listed here.